Call the CPAR Office at 813-406-6081 to purchase a Supra Lockbox.
DID YOU KNOW… that you can access your Supra account information online? Follow these steps to view pin numbers, lockbox shackle codes and lockbox CBS codes (needed by non-realtors that need to access your listings with their keys—ie: inspectors, appraisers, etc):
1. Go to http://www.supraekey.com
2. Click on the “SupraWEB, Login for Real Estate Agents” box in the upper right corner of the screen.
3. If this is the first time you have logged in to SupraWEB, you will need to first register. Your user ID would be your NRDS number (the same number you use to log in to MFRMLS).
4. Now you will be able to see all of your account information.
To view Lockbox information (shackle code, CBS code, or listing number, if assigned):
1. Click on the “Listings” tab at the top.
2. Click on “Keyboxes” under “Quick Links” on the left of the page.
NOTE: Lockboxes are listed by Serial number. If your lockbox is assigned to a listing, that information is also available.